AgilityMasters.com supply Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches on team and program level and for IT, Business and HR. We are an ambitious start-up. Of course, our own company is organized according to the principles of Agile. Because our coaches are the core of the company, a lot of attention goes towards their personal development and growth. We stimulate this by giving our people appropriate and challenging projects and by letting them attend, as well as give, training courses. Training is provided in cooperation with our business partner Gladwell Academy.
What kind of Scrum Master are we looking for?
We are looking for a coach who adepts at coaching and guiding professional client teams in the execution of their projects. The degree of maturity plays a more important role than seniority in years. We are looking for candidates who can be a 'servant leader'. A coach who is willing to share and can recognize the needs of others. He or she is dedicated to helping others so that they can develop themselves better and can increase their value.
Are you ready to take the next step with us?
- HBO or University diploma;
- Several years of experience as a Scrum Master, preferably Scrum facilitator;
- Knowledge of and experience with corporate culture and development;
- Knowledge of frameworks including Kanban, Scrum, Spotify, SAFe and LeSS;
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- ‘Last man standing’ with regards to Agile range of thought;
- Experience in the coaching of teams within their work fields, otherwise in sports;
- Work experience within a consultancy company is an advantage;
- Knowledge of development is an advantage;
- Being able to coach teams in order to increase their effectiveness and priorities.
- Coordinates the cohesion between various Agile teams;
- Helps others to perform well by coaching in decision making, prioritizing, and providing feedback;
- Acts as a role model, ensuring that team members are relaxed, optimistic and yet flexible in the way they work;
- Extremely flexible and able to switch and prioritize easily, connects with others on every level;
- Team player focused on results and quality;
- Always prepared to put team interests first;
- Empathic – towards the project but also towards the tasks of the team;
- Not afraid of resistance;
- Energetic and positive spirit;
- Mobile: mobility is important in view of our (inter)national projects.
We offer a professional team with a 'can do' mentality and an environment that supports personal growth. We support each other in carrying out exciting projects for our (international) clients.
Are you the perfect candidate for the job? Do you match our profile? Then send us an e-mail message with a short motivation and up-to-date resume (CV) to Wessel van Herwijnen, managing partner at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know more about the position, call Wessel at AgilityMasters.com: +31 20 24 02 595. More information about our company can be found on: www.agilitymasters.com
Canvassing is not appreciated. We do not work with external recruitment bureaus or recruiters.