AgilityMasters.com supply Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches on team and program level and for IT, Business and HR. We are an ambitious start-up. Of course, our own company is organized according to the principles of Agile. Because our coaches are the core of the company, a lot of attention goes towards their personal development and growth. We stimulate this by giving our people appropriate and challenging projects and by letting them attend, as well as give, training courses. Training is provided in cooperation with our business partner Gladwell Academy.
What kind of Agile Coach are we looking for?
The Agile coach can coach several teams and can perform the role of Scrum of scrums (RTE) or ART coach. There will be coaching of several (junior) scrum masters and PO's. The Agile (team) coach will also focus on the cooperation between the teams and any other Agile Release Trains and their dependencies within the organization (stakeholders and suppliers). The focus is on maximizing value creation at group level.
Are you ready to take the next step with us?
- HBO or University diploma;
- 3+ years of experience working with Agile, as a Scrum Master (coaching) in particular;
- Knowledge of and experience with corporate culture and development;
- Knowledge of frameworks including Kanban, Scrum, Spotify, SAFe and LeSS;
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- ‘Last man standing’ with regards to Agile range of thought;
- Experience in the coaching of teams within their work fields, otherwise in sports;
- Coordinating the cohesion between the various Agile teams;
- Work experience within a consultancy company is an advantage;
- Knowledge of development is an advantage;
- Capable of quickly scanning and understanding the surrounding and priorities;
- Possesses the qualities needed to improve processes between teams and their environment;
- Helps others to perform well by coaching in decision making, prioritizing, and providing feedback;
- Extremely flexible and able to switch and prioritize easily, connects with others on every level;
- Being able to coach teams in order to increase their effectiveness and priorities.
- Team player focused on results and quality;
- Empathic – towards the project but also towards the tasks of the team;
- Not afraid of resistance;
- Energetic and positive spirit;
- Mobile: mobility is important in view of our (inter)national projects.
We offer a professional team with a 'can do' mentality and an environment that supports personal growth. We support each other in carrying out exciting projects for our (international) clients.
Are you the perfect candidate for the job? Do you match our profile? Then send us an e-mail message with a short motivation and up-to-date resume (CV) to Wessel van Herwijnen, managing partner via email@example.com. If you want to know more about the position, call Wessel at AgilityMasters.com at +31 20 24 02 595. More information about our company can be found on: www.agilitymasters.com
Canvassing is not appreciated. We do not work with external recruitment bureaus or recruiters.